We Troubleshoot & Fix Leaky Chimneys In Albany & The Surrounding Areas
Over the last 17 years, Champs Chimney has been the Albany area’s trusted chimney leak resolution company. We’re a team of expertly trained, certified, National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG)-educated chimney professionals, and we pride ourselves on providing fast, effective leak repairs and solutions.
Some leaks are harder to spot and repair than others, but no matter where your chimney leak is or what’s causing it, when you call on Champs Chimney, you can say goodbye to leaks! We’ll check all of the common areas, inspect your chimney from top to bottom, and develop a plan of action to put a stop to your chimney leak. Our leaky chimney repair services include the following:
- Chimney Waterproofing — Your chimney may be tough, but even brick and mortar can be damaged by water over time. Keep the masonry of your chimney protected against water-induced cracks, discoloration, and deterioration with professional chimney waterproofing services.
- Chimney Crown Repair/Replacement — Even strong, well-built crowns can develop cracks after years of exposure to moisture, but many crowns aren’t even built to properly stand up to moisture and last season after season. If your crown has cracks and needs to be repaired or needs to be totally rebuilt, fast action is necessary if you want to keep water from doing more damage — and we can help.
- Chase Covers — Prefab chimneys need protection too! Is your chase cover still doing the job or is it rusted through and allowing water into your chimney? Know your chase cover is doing the job by investing in a quality stainless steel chase cover from Champs Chimney. We guarantee a perfect fit.
- Big Dripper Chimney Caps — The chimney cap is one of the most important defenses your chimney has, but not all caps are created equal. Invest in a stylish and durable copper or stainless steel Big Dripper chimney cap — no matter the size of your chimney, we’ll find the perfect fit.
- Flashing Repair — There are a lot of things that can cause flashing to fail to offer protection against leaks where the chimney and roof meet. Whether you’ve had a new roof installed, animals have tampered with your flashing, strong winds or branches have damaged the flashing, or the flashing was just installed wrong, you can trust Champs Chimney to repair the flashing and make sure your chimney is protected.
Put A Stop To Leaks Fast With Champs Chimney
Whether you’ve spotted rust stains on your chimney cap, chimney cover, or chase; discoloration, vegetation growth, or deterioration along the brick and mortar of your chimney; rust and pooling water inside your fireplace; water staining and sagging along the walls or ceiling near your chimney; cracks or deterioration along your chimney crown; raised or rusted flashing at the base of your chimney; or some other sign of a possible chimney leak, we’re here to help. We’ll quickly troubleshoot your leak and offer an expert, long-lasting solution to water damage and entry. Call 518-307-7370 or fill out our online scheduling form to request an appointment to have your chimney inspected and repaired today.
Our chimney repair technicians can help you determine if you are in need of a chimney relining to keep your system in safe condition. Ask us for more information when you give us a call.