Tired Of The Waste Of Your Traditional Fireplace? Invest In An Ahren-Fire Ceramic Replacement Firebox System
Traditional open-faced fireplaces are known for bringing beauty, but unfortunately, they also oftentimes bring cold downdrafts, smoke, and a lot of heat waste. Is your fireplace smoky, wasteful, and inefficient? Have you considered having an Ahren-Fire ceramic replacement firebox system installed? This system is an all-in-one system that can be installed in your current fireplace to effectively reduce waste, eliminate smoke problems, and boost efficiency. The Ahren-Fire system covers everything — from the hearth to the chimney — and boosts efficiency and brings the entire system up to code. And since it’s an all-in-one system, you won’t have to worry about the final product having problems or being less efficient than you were promised. The entire system is pre-engineered and each component is designed to work together flawlessly.
Ahren-Fire firebox systems are American-made and, because they’re ceramic, as heat is produced by the fire, these systems radiate that heat back out into the room they’re in. This leads to a complete burn, fewer emissions, less wood waste, and a warmer, cozier home. Other perks of the Ahren-Fire Ceramic Replacement Firebox System:
- UL tested for optimum safety and efficiency (it’s the only restoration system to meet these standards).
- Available in multiple sizes for a perfect fit, no matter the size of your firebox.
- Resolves draft problems and smoke problems.
- Eliminates worries about clearance to combustibles.
- Requires less flue space.
- Made of long-lasting, strong materials.
- Will not alter the look of your fireplace front.
- Radiant heat provides warmth long after the fire dies down.
- Realistic brick look.
Have questions about the Ahren-Fire Ceramic Replacement Firebox System or need assistance determining whether or not it’s right for you? Give Champs Chimney a call at 518-307-7370 or fill out our online scheduling form. We can answer any questions you may have, help you decide whether the Ahren-Fire system is the best option for you, and install the system professionally and quickly. Call today and let our honest and dependable staff help.